Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chapter.7. The Mountain of Ancients.

As we approached the mountain we were amazed at its size size for it was about the size of a hill you would roll down. Astrid turned to me and said this is the mystical Mountain yeah I said cause this is a fairy mound and fairies are the most ancient thing alive even though they look about our age. How can you see them she said to me sceptically well stand on one foot and shut one eye I said to her jokingly no but really you have to want to see them to see them.So now what asked Astrid well we have to get to that bridge over there without setting foot on the hill .Which I added looks pretty easy but is super hard to do but cant you and me hover in the air and The Mystics could fly Astrid said well I said I hadn't thought about it that way what do you think of it. Elora what do you think I like it she said but wouldn't they have some kind of spell to stop us from doing that I don't know i said but lets try it And it worked wonderfully so now all we had to do was walk apon the walkway of truth and go talk to our goddesses.

No comments: