Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chapter.3. A Talk and A Poison.

As I stepped out the front door with my sword in had and firing blasts of fire out the other a huge troll like stepped in front of me and said well how do you like my steed as I looked up i saw Bartholomew of all thing sitting on top of that huge trollish thing. I said well it certainly makes you look taller but it still doesn't make you a easy target for Alexa. He said well thank you and what was that about Alexa? just as Alexa somersaulted on to Bartholomew's back. Then like a blur he shoved a dagger into her pinkie all it did was make a scratch but it hurt her really bad. Then he rode away saying i just poisoned her with a magic evil berry bwa ha ha ha...

Well right after that I called together The Mystics and The Dragon Warriors to see if Cassandra could help heal Alexa but Cassandra couldn't heal her and Astrid's pastes would only stop it from hurting for an hour so we all went to the great library to look up the magic evil berry.

No comments: