Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Chapter.6.The Forest of Chronos.

As they entered The Forest of Chronos everything became black for their torches and candles suddenly went out. I cried out now how will find our way? Astrid then said well duh can't you and me talk to the trees? thanks I said now lets talk. As we found our way in(our spirit of course) to the mind of the tree we found a map of the forest in the trees mind. Then I asked the tree why we could not use fire that he said is because of a time long ago when the forest once burned down.
Oh I said but me and my friend can make non burning fire well the tree said I will let you go with that fire. this I told my friends as we passed through the forest. The only bad thing about the forest was the was a huge amount of giant spider trying to eat us and there was allot of will o the wisps.
At last we got out of the forest and saw ahead of us The Mountain of the Ancients.

No comments: