Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Chapter.14. Fight of the Leaders

Ha you will never get the book Bartholomew chuckles. Yeah I think I will, cause it is behind you I said. All I need to do is trap you in a ball of air an stride past you. No you will never get me alive he said.You wish I said. Fine fight me said Bartholomew . I think I will, I said (have you noticed a speech pattern in this chapter). so I fired out a blast of fire and Bartholomew made some shadow weapons to block it then he shot out some shadow weapons at me so i had to duck under the large box of magic items and threw some charms at him which made him duck so he won't get cursed.
Then he staled for a minute so I shoot a big blob of water at him and froze it so he was a big block of ice so that he was frozen and I got the book but the pages on healing were ripped out so I took the book and the ice Bartholomew into the worm hole to ask things of him.

No comments: