Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chapter.13.The Trap and Other Things.

The manor made me get the feeling that ice was trickling down my back and believe me it was not pleasant. Then just as we approached the large front gate winged black dragon approached us.
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING SENCE CONTAINS A LARGE AMOUNT OF KICKING AND AND THE WORD CRAP!
Well as you can tell its pretty not little kid friendly so I will make it pretty fast. Basically all the dragon could say was crap get away crap. Not very friendly so Elora and I jumped on top of him and kicked him till he was lying on the ground senseless. After that we just helped our self to his keys and jumped into a window. In the room we got into we found abed a bookshelf with book titles such as defeating heroes for dummies and monster s how to make them minions and otherwise.
Well I don't know about you but this has to be Bartholomew's room I agree I said. Well well well come to get your book I see said that voice i knew so well Bartholomew's.

No comments: