Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My house of wonders.by:camille butera

My house is a neat place.
The fire place has a secret passage to the guest bedroom.
The kids bathroom has a porch with a fountain on it.
My room has a machine so that when I get up I walk into it and get dressed and have my hair and
teeth brushed when its done it drops me in the living room.
The dining room table drops into the floor and also so do the chairs.
The kitchen floor opens and under neath it is a pool.
My sisters room has a closet that has a theme park, gift shop and a mall.
The cats room has a catnip toy shop.
Our library has a book shop.
There is a tower in the yard that look a lot like Rapunzel's tower.
The fridge is in the shape of a mummy.
There is a fencing arena.
There is a secret passage to my friends house.
this is my house.

No comments: