Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

living history home work.by:cobbler camille.

populate my world
1.cassia.
cassia is my pet cat.who follows me around a lot.
and whom iv taught tricks like push the door open
and play on the roof.it annoys mother and father a bit.
but they don't mind unless she makes the roof come
down.then I'm trouble.

2.Cala.
my Friend cala is the daughter of one of lady Sophia maids.
some times we get in trouble.like the time we tried on some of the
leather armor in my house and cala got her head
stuck in it and we had to rip it open and i had to
repair it all by self.

3.Chloe.
my little sister Chloe is a troublemaker
at my cottage. she gets in trouble a
lot all the time by getting dirty and climbing
on the roof.she is very sweet thought.

schedule and diary

schedule

a.m.
6:00 wake up
6:03 get dressed
6:20 have breakfast
6:30 start working(cutting leather and sewing it).
p.m.
12:00 lunch
12:10 start work again (cutting leather and sewing it).
7:00 dinner
7:30 get undressed
7:47 go to bed

diary
i woke up got dressed and
had breakfast and got to work
(cutting leather and sewing stuff people would
need out of leather).after a bit of work
i get to play with Cala then i'l have lunch
with my family and then back to work.
at about 7:00 i will have dinner.

my daily meals are:
breakfast
bread
cheese
porridge

lunch
cheese
bread

dinner
turnips
bread
beer
water
salad(with parsley borange mint rosmary and thyme).

No comments: