Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chapter.9.The Last Dimension.

Now dears let me tell you about the book The Evil Eye took shall we? Why I asked why ,why, why do you want to tell us about the book while Alexa is in mortal peril. Well my dear you certainly have got your skirt in a knot. But to answer your question well if your looking for the book you must know what it looks like of course. Okay I said quietly but still would you know where they have it at least? But that's something for me to answer said a more common sense sounding voice.
Then Mystica appeared saying because I am the one who sees everything but I could not find it for it has been hidden in the last dimension oh of course the badlands I said.Yes oh course she said it wouldn't take a genius to get that the Evil Eye had hidden it with Chaoticus. So now go said Mystica. Yes my dears go said Miracula.

No comments: